Jan 25, 2010

Either this...or that...

#5: Either you're a germaphobe,
or you have a toddler in your house.




#4: Either you have parties in your bathroom,
or you have a toddler in your house.




#3: Either you're avoiding someone's call,
or you have a toddler in your house.




#2: Either you live in a fraternity,
or you have a toddler in your house.




#1: Either you forgot to run the dishwasher,
or you have a toddler in your house.




CONTEST ALERT! 


S'mores for Breakfast has decided to have a little contest. If there's one thing I've learned is that raising children is hard work. Sleepless nights combined with early mornings, will age anyone at least 10 years. I've come to rely on coffee more than showers over the past 16 months. And I feel like passing on a little bit of the love.


S'mores is giving away a $100 Starbucks gift card to someone who does ALL of the following:


1- Subscribe to S'mores.
2- Follows S'mores
3- Follows S'mores on Twitter


A winner be drawn using Random.org and announced on S'mores Friday, February 12 . *You will be given one extra entry every time you leave a comment on the S'mores blog page and every time you tweet about the contest. So be sure to leave lots of comments and to tweet often!


Good luck!


I can't wait to see who loves coffee as much as I do!

7 comments:

  1. Count me in! I am a follower and am following you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now subscribed and now follow you on Twitter... Great pics. My house feels like this too from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure my kid has more closet space and a bigger room than I do! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sherrie- you're in! and Doc- you too! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I already followed you on Twitter and now I'm subscribed too. Good luck with your first bloggy giveaway! I'm doing my first right now too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am already subscribed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i follow you on twitter!
    @busymomto5

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!
Don't be shy!

xoxo, Mama Smores